2.14.2010

My Little Valentine

Here's the Valentine's card we are sending out this year...

We bribed Grace to hold her hand out for this photo (the full version is in a previous post) by offering her a forbidden cell phone to play with!

The idea (my sister-in-law's) was to make a cut in the printed photo on top of her hand & below her hand and insert a lollipop so that it would look like Grace was handing the recipient a lollipop. This would have been super-cute, but I ran out of time and someone ate all the lollipops that I bought for this project!

So, they will just have to settle for irresistible cuteness.

3 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Irresistible cuteness sells, but I'm still wondering about the guilty culprit with lollipop breath.

sijagur said...

Visitting your blog.. greetings from Indonesia

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Just stopping by to thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and leaving me some blog love! Everyone was so sweet and I really enjoyed the day!

Blessings,
LMM