4.09.2009

Say It In Song

I get a lot of these questions to fill out in facebook, and I actually do one every once in a while even though my friends might tell you otherwise.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, CLEVERLY answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think!

Pick Your Artist: Jack Johnson

Describe yourself: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

How do you feel about yourself: Cocoon

Describe where you currently live: Jungle Gym

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Cove

Your favorite form of transportation: Traffic in the Sky

Your best friend is: Good People

Your favorite color is: Orange Whip Groove

What's the weather like: Rainbow

Favorite time of the day: Tomorrow Morning

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Staple It Together

What is life to you: Imagine

What is the best advice you have to give: Better Together

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: Dreams Be Dreams

Your favorite food is: Cookie Jar

Thought for the Day: Let It Be Sung

How I would like to die: The Horizon Has Been Defeated

My soul's present condition: I Shall Be Released

The faults I can't bear: Fortunate Fool

My motto: With My Own Two Hands

No comments: