11.23.2009

Pumpkins

On Saturday, our dear friends (Hi Kim!) came up for my jewelry party. Kim has two beautiful children and Grace was thrilled to watch them play! Logan pushed her in her jeep - which means he has a friend for life.

For Halloween, I crocheted Grace a couple of amigurumi pumpkins which she tosses everywhere. Kim mentioned to me at some point during the day Saturday that a pumpkin was missing. I knew it would turn up, so I did not even give it a second thought.

This morning, I found it...



Right in the pantry, with the fruits and vegetables, where a pumpkin belongs!

2 comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said...

Good looking pantry! Glad to know you didn't get washed away. Have a great Thanksgiving. God bless and keep you.

Kim Shoaf said...

Well, isn't that the oddest and most appropriate place Logan could've put it! :D