6.03.2009

The Day I Ruined My Tile

The morning started off pleasant enough. The sun shone brightly in my window. I got up, took my shower, and opened the shower door to step out into a day filled with opportunity.

Then suddenly I heard a crash.

Not just any crash, but a crash with the additional sound of glass shattering.

I looked down at my feet to see pools of "I'm Not Really a Waitress" red all over my beautiful porcelain tile.

My favorite bottle of bright red nail polish was no more. I was crushed.

98% of a full bottle of nail polish remover, a roll of paper towels, a runny nose and a killer headache from the fumes later, I emerged from the bathroom.

I got the stain off of the tile itself, but alas, my grout is ruined.

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I LOVE the color! One of my favs and my moms and grandmoms too!

Ok let me ask DH, I swear he has a fix for this. He cleans mine all the time in the kitchen, I'm a little messy when I cook.

Have you tried bleach?