12.27.2008

Back to the Blues

After a brief Christmas high, yesterday I returned to the blues. I had a pretty bad headache, so I am sure that had a lot to do with it.

The rest of it was due to the Company screwing me over again. I did not get paid for any of my two weeks of vacation that I had remaining. They promised me this. I did not get any severance because they "cannot afford it." The vacation was the least they could do. I am not sure what legal actions (if any) that I can take, but just thinking about it completely stresses me out.

I was told that they were currently working out with their lawyers what they can do, and they would let me know. I guess I will have to pester them for the next few weeks.

Next week, I have to go to the employment office to figure out why I am not yet receiving my unemployment. Wow, this month really sucks.

No comments: