10.16.2008

In My Inbox

Today I received a very nice apology letter from the store's customer support. They acknowledged my complaint, and vowed to try to train their employees better. They explained that they do not tolerate rudeness towards customers or other employees. They said they would be sure that the proper people were notified of the problem. Then of course, they appreciate my business and hope that I will return so that they can show me how wonderful they are.

Now, in reality they may have tossed my complaint in the trash or had any contact whatsoever with the rude manager. But, I honestly do not care. Writing the letter made me feel good to vent, and receiving their response made me feel validated.

Most importantly, I felt that I did not allow someone to completely walk all over me without doing anything about it.

Mission accomplished.

No comments: