11.26.2008

My Thankful List


  1. God's Presence in My Life
  2. My Husband
  3. Our Unborn Child
  4. Finally, finally becoming pregnant after seven years and a ton of heartache
  5. My Completely Awesome Family
  6. J's Family
  7. My Three Fabulous Dogs
  8. Our House
  9. Music
  10. The Beach
  11. Books
  12. Friends I Can Count On
  13. Lemonade (My caffeine-free replacement addiction)
  14. Prenatal Vitamins
  15. My Cell Phone (sometimes, anyway)
  16. Facebook
  17. Pumpkin Pie
  18. "The Office"
  19. Laughter
  20. My Camera
  21. My Jeep
  22. My GPS
  23. Christmas Ornaments
  24. DVR
  25. Spending the holidays with the ones I love

Note: This list is just 25 things off the top of my head. I chose 25 because it is a nice number for a list. It is not necessarily in the order of thankfulness, although the top few could be.

I chose 25 because it is a nice number for a list. While I was brainstorming, I found that I could keep going and going and going. I am really, really thankful that I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: