9.04.2008

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?

Sometimes, a little humor at work makes the day go by faster. Or at least more cheery. Okay, more tolerable.

A co-worker and I have resorted to quoting the awesome cartoon known as Pinky & the Brain.

We have to IM a lot (even though our offices are close by and it's probably more laziness than actual need. When things get too serious, one of us will IM "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Then the other one has to come up with the end of that sentence. Luckily for me, there's Wikiquote, although I've used most of the ones I really like, and unlike me, he remembers what I've used.

To brighten the day of any PATB fans out there, I would like to share a few of the endings to that all-inspiring question:

  • "I think so, Brain, but how are we going to get the bacon flavoring into the pencils?"
  • "I think so, Brain! How much deeper would the ocean be if there weren't sponges down there?"
  • "Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?"
  • "Well, I think so, Brain, but pantyhose are so uncomfortable in the summertime."
  • "I think so, Brain, but isn't that why they invented tube socks?"
  • "I think so, Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel left out?"
  • "Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"
  • "I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?"
  • "I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want to see Snow White and the Seven Samurai?"
  • "I think so, Brain, but why does a forklift have to be so big if all it does is lift forks?"

No comments: