9.08.2008

I Feel It All Over Again

I just re-read the post about the conversation that I had with Monkey T yesterday, and thinking about her makes me so proud. She's such a great kid. Sometimes she really amazes me with her insight and her grasp on things.

I got to spend quite a bit of time with her at the beach, and she always makes me smile. Like Saturday night, at dinner:

Monkey T: (telling me about her school life)...and I got to see Alfredo. Sigh.

Me: Alfredo? I thought you were over him.

I'm not making that up, that's really his name. He's the boy that Monkey T liked during the school year. I got to meet him at her birthday party over the summer, and he's a cute kid.

Monkey T: I know. I thought I was, but every time I see him, I feel it all over again.

Tweens in love. She has no idea how cute she is.

No comments: