- Awaking to husband singing "Happy Birthday". Nice.
- Going out to eat Japanese food at lunch. Good. (I adore Hibachi Steak.)
- Having parents come down for the day to visit. Also good.
- Going to Best Buy with husband to pick out birthday gift. Spectacular.
- Charging new iPod that will hold 80 GB of music. Tremendously exciting.
- Receiving visits from various sibling-in-laws, nieces and nephews. Wonderful.
- Visiting niece of same birthdate to wish each other mutual happiness. Fun.
- Seeing said niece's new pet rats in their fancy cage. Um...unavoidable.
- Spending the rest of a nice and quiet evening at home. Perfect.
Posted by Amy Boyte at 10:00 PM