6.11.2008

N-a-u-s-e-a

For the last two days, I have been feeling n-a-u-s-e-a.

I'm spelling it that way because I noticed that the Google ads over on the right column keep advertising links for n-a-u-s-e-a & v-o-m-i-t-i-n-g remedies. I know that keywords on my blog drive the content of those ads. I want them to display something cool, but apparently, I complain too much about my prone-to-s-i-c-k-n-e-s-s.

Anyway, I am really afraid to get my hopes up. I've had a lot of work stress recently, and my s-t-o-m-a-c-h problems could definitely stem from that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to sip Ginger Ale when i feel that way. It always seems to work well for me. Canada Dry. And crackers. Saltine crackers.

PamelaMKramer said...

Oh yes Iceel has the home remedies down! Try a nice warm bath if you can.

Scary Mommy said...

I second the ginger ale. And sucking on lemon drops too. N-a-u-s-e-a stinks :(