7.24.2008

I am Barbeque Sauce

You Are Barbeque Sauce (I am?)

You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people. (Um, not all that social, but I do enjoy cooking for other people. Half Check.)

You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks. (Competitive? Check. Hard Tasks? Probably too lazy, unless the return is high.)

You appreciate complexity more than simplicity. (Check.)

Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors. (Sorry, my food tastes are actually quite dull.)

You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine. (Again, Dull I Am. Unless you are talking about clothes or home decor.)

You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you. (Aha! Absolutely! I don't know what salsa personalities are, but since I don't like salsa it MUST be true.)

I found this quiz through Blarney. The brown comments are mine. What Condiment are You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you while roaming the million blog list. I do that every few weeks trying to find people who are as weird as I am. Sorry, you do not qualify.

However, I do celebrate with you the wonderful miracle of pregnancy. May you be blessed with an uneventful, comfortable (as one can be) pregnancy and enjoy looking at every finger and toe of your very own miracle.

God bless you and yours.