7.18.2008

Same Attack, Different Insect

A couple of days ago, I shared with you about a moth incident that I had. Strangely enough, last night, the EXACT SAME THING happened again. But, this time it was a different personal space violator - a gnat.

Since today is my day off from work (Yay!), I am feeling pretty lazy. So, I'm not going to rehash the whole experience by typing it all out again. You can just see here, specifically the last four paragraphs, and substitute "gnat" in each place that you see "moth".

Oh, one difference. I did shriek, but I didn't call for J. Since gnats are - you know - pretty small, I was able to take care of that one on my own.

Living out here in the woods is tough.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I could just imagine you trying to get the insect off of you. At least you knew what it was--one girl I know, as a newlywed, yelled for her husband's help in removing a roach from the kitchen. She was terrified. When he got in there he saw it was actually a gnat.