5.22.2008

Dogs to the Rescue

The best thing about having dogs is the unconditional love they provide. I cannot tell you how many times my dogs have preventing me from suffering a complete mental breakdown.

When I come home, they act like it's the highlight of their day that I simply walked in the door. They jump all over each other trying to get to me.

When I pick them up, they snuggle against me and lick my face.

I have a lot of things going on right now between being scared and frustrated about medical tests, uncertainty about some political situations at work and then there is so much going on out of my control - you know - global warming, the outrageous gas prices, etc, etc, etc.

But Molly & Max make me forget about all that stuff. They make me feel like I am the luckiest person in the world.

No comments: